The use of “we, our, ours and us” refers to Wazile while “you, yours, they, then and their” will refer to Customers.
Acceptance of Terms
- You hereby acknowledge that you have read and understood the full content of the said agreements. And that you have acknowledged that you agree and will comply willingly with the agreements.
- You represent and warrant that you are legally responsible with your account and that you are of legal age (18 years old and above). If you are below 18 years old, you must have parental /guardian consent in order to participate and that your parent / guardian will hold and maintain your account in their name.
- You agree that you will provide us your full legal name, address, telephone number and an email address for our record. And it is you’re responsible to make you information with us up-to-date.
Agreement of Service
- Wazile has the right to decline or terminate service to anyone at its sole discretion.
- The contract of service is established when the receipt of payment has been received by Wazile from the customer. The Customer must pay the full amount of the service he/she wants to avail before we provide the services for the customer.
- A notice shall be sent through the email of the customer 1 week (7 days) before, regarding the expiration of the service.
- Payments made on Credit Cards / PayPal will have additional 5% handling fee to the price.
Acceptable Use / Illegal Activities
Wazile strives to maintain high quality of its service, aiming to always give the satisfaction and protection of our clients. As such, we will not provide service to any of the following:
- Uploading or linking to any contents that will violate others rights of privacy.
- Spamming or sending unsolicited emails.
- Hate speech content or any content that is obscene and abusing that may lead to libelous or defamatory.
- Contents that is abusive and indecent like pornography and piracy.
- Hacking to other computer or network without any authorization. Port scans, stealth scans, and "phishing" techniques are also prohibited.
- All services of Wazile shall be used for legal purposes only.
- The use of our services to provide infringement of copyright or trademark is prohibited. Automatic termination of account will be executed without prior notice.
- If your copyright or trademark is infringed, you can report it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suspension / Termination of Account
- Failure to pay your due accounts, your account will be automatically suspended. You will be given up to (3) days grace period to pay the dues. If failed to comply within the grace period given we will suspend your account. And on the 5th day, if you still haven’t settled your accounts, we will terminate it.
- A customer, who violates the Agreement, will be suspended or even more the account will be terminated.
- Wazile will not be hold responsible for the integrity of data for the accounts that are suspended, interrupted or terminated, due to its non-compliance of payment and of Agreement.
- Suspended or Terminated accounts shall not be relieved from the responsibility of paying back accounts or fees that are not yet settled. Failure to settle, it will be brought to external agencies for collection and will be charged for the processing and collection fees inflicted by nonpayment.
- Customers who wants to cancel their accounts, must provide a request of cancelation (5) days before the effective day.
- Wazile does not provide refunds in regards with cancellation. There will be no fees added with the cancelled account. However, if the cancelation is made after or on the renewal date the Customer shall be subject to pay the renewal fee.
- Besides for our daily back-ups made to our server, it's the customer's responsibility to also have their files backed-up if in case of system failures. We strive to do our daily back-up with completeness, accuracy, up-to-date and availability. However, even the best, most complete back-ups can and do fail with variety of reasons despite the best effort made by the company.
- Wazile shall not be responsible for any damages to the User Content, the User Web site or other damages or any malfunctions or service interruptions caused by any failure of the User Content or any aspect of the User Web site.
- Wazile does not maintain backup copies of User Web sites or e-mail. We cannot guarantee that the contents of a Web site will never be deleted or corrupted, or that a back-up of a Web site will always be available. Users should always copy all content of a Web site to a local computer. We strongly suggest that Users make an additional copy (on tape, CD, multiple floppies, another desktop, or elsewhere) to ensure the availability of the files.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double opt-in" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice. Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated. Wazile Wen Hosting reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion. Wazile reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean-up fee. This cost of the clean-up fee is entirely at the discretion of Wazile.
Example of unacceptable materials on the server
RC Bots, Proxy Scripts / Anonymizers, Pirated Software / Warez, image, filedump, mirror, or banner-ad services (similar to rapidshare, photobucket, or commercial banner ad rotation), affiliate servers, topsites, commercial audio streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange), sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts. Forums and or websites that distribute or link to warez content are prohibited.
Offering video and/or audio streaming or downloads, MP3 Files, Games and shareware is also not permitted on any server.
Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted, with the exception of one cPanel backup of the same account.
If Wazile is threatened or issued with a lawsuit from a third party because of something you do with the services, or as an affiliate you agree to pick up the tab, if Wazile is found liable or pays to settle the dispute. In legal terms, this is called "indemnification." Not only do you agree to reimburse Wazile Technology Solutions Inc. for what it pays to satisfy a judgment or settle a case, you also agree to pay Wazile reasonable attorney's fees and all other costs Wazile incurs in defending itself.
- The agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines without any conflict or choice of laws pertaining to other jurisdiction’s law.
- By entering this agreement, you give consent to Wazile to send notices to your e-mail.
- It is your responsibility to update Wazile of your most current e-mail address for email notifications.
- Wazile is not responsible for any bounced, failed, misdirected, missing, forwarded and undelivered e-mails to you due to wrong e-mail address you have provided.
- Any notices to Wazile shall be sent to Wazile.com or at #7 Pioneer cor. Sheridan Street, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1550
Limitations of Liability
Wazile shall not be held liable with you or any person with any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages, punitive or exemplary damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of data from the use of Wazile by the customers or any third party, regardless of the form of action resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery or service interruption.
Wazile disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free, or that defects will be corrected. Wazile does not warrant, nor make any representations regarding the use, or results of, any of the services it provides, in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise.
Changing of TOS
Due to constant change in our field industry and evolving business state, the term of service may change. Changes made to the Terms of Services may change without prior notice and it will be posted here. Continued use of services means accept and agree with the changes made to the TOS.